Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last minute gift and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A couple of weeks ago we had an early Christmas party with Mr Jess' family. I decided it would be nice to get something for his (our) one remaining grandparent - Nanny, that didn't include soaps, powders, chocolate or shortbread. I asked my mum-in-law if there was anything Nanny used all the time that could be a practical gift and she said that she wears an apron every day. Perfect! I thought. Could a I find a sweet half apron ANYWHERE?? no. Too many would-be "Masterchef's" around wanting chef's aprons!

so. I made one.

and nearly didn't give it to her because I liked it so much.

here 'tis.

And hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Ours was super hectic... note to self: don't host 2 Christmas parties on the same day... but very rewarding and Little Man was VERY spoilt!


1 comment:

  1. Howdy! You some sort of professional? Nice message.

    Can you inform me methods to subscribe your blog?

    Look at my blog post; having trouble getting pregnant at 40

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails