Wednesday, December 8, 2010

little darling dresses

Oh how I sometimes wish Little Man was a Little Lady. Really only when it comes to clothing and the fact that girls clothes are so much easier to make! I am determined to come up with some cute little boy clothes this summer, but in the meantime here are a couple of darling dresses and matching headbands that I whipped up last week. The first was custom made for a little lady who is about 6 months old and the second I made to document the journey so I could put a tutorial up here... one day!


This one would fit a 1-2 year old as a dress and then older girlies as a long top over leggings. Bindy.T if you're reading this and thinking that you like it and that it might fit Miss D, then it's yours!

Happy to take custom orders, so just get in touch for pricing and more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails