Monday, June 14, 2010

Garage Sale-ing!


How great are garage sales! I love love love them. We stopped in on one on Sunday afternoon which was FULL of baby stuff. I think there were about 3 or 4 mums who had gotten all their baby stuff together and were having a sale-a-thon. Excellent.

Among other things (mainly clothes for Little Man who seems to be bursting at all seams at the mo) my two favourite finds were:

This elephant. (I think I'm currently a little obsessed with elephants).
Bought for the enormous sum of 50¢.


And this swing.
Ever since I knew we'd be moving somewhere with a backyard I've wanted to get one of these swings for Little Man.
These retail at up to $60. This one? $5.


Did I mention I LOVE garage sales?? And I would like to think they are also good not only for our purses, but also for the environment. All that recycling and re-homing of things rather than them ending up in landfill has got to be a good thing... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails