Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome!



Well for a long time now I have drooled over so many other people's blogs - usually about design and craft and kids and kids clothes and food and... and... and... (!) AND have very much wanted to start a blog of my own. I have struggled to know WHAT to make my blog about and so put it off until today!

This cute elephant has completely inspired me to start this blog "small change • big changes".

He was sitting in a lonely corner of my local charity shop and looked very much like he needed a home .



He cost the princely sum of $2.00

He came home with me.

He inspired my blog.




This is a blog all about finding gorgeous things with a tiny price tag ("small change") and using them in inspiring ways (to make "big changes").

I love bargains. I seriously love them. If I wasn't already married, I would marry bargains. I especially love them when they are unexpected and become something really special in a home or wardrobe.

Look out for regular posts on more bargains and to see how they are used.

And happy bargain hunting!

jess

3 comments:

  1. It's lucky when their trunks point up.

    Ps: 1st poster. I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have now officially been added to my google reader...expect to be stalked!! ..how funny is the line "i would marry bargins!!" love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bargains can take their slippery hands off. i got her first!

    and well done bub - the site is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails