Friday, July 9, 2010

Latest bargain purchases

So after our big move I realised I needed ("needed?" debatable) to find and check out all my local charity shops. I was not disappointed! Here are some of my recent bargain buys...


Some shoes and gloves for my Little Man. The shoes are leather, look brand new (I don't actually think they've ever been worn) and were $4. The gloves are so cute and super soft. $1, but then slashed to 50¢. 

Some more leather... a leather shoulder bag for me. Perfect size for wallet/ phone/ keys/ spare dummy and some wipes! Originally $12, but the shop this one came from was having a 50% off sale - $6 for leather?... yesssss!

And a bumper seat for Little Man. Not sure how much these retail for, but probably not the $6 I got it for!


Ok, so these didn't come from a charity shop, but they were still a bargain! They match the theme for Little Man's upcoming 1st birthday and at under $2 a pack - bargain!

Who else has picked up some bargain treasures lately?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails