Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon Mobile

So on Tuesday I picked up a new paper cutter thing (scrapbookers, feel free to remind me of the proper term!) which cuts a beautiful 2 inch circle perfectly! I had a whole bunch of paper lying around so thought I'd put my cutter to good use and cut it all up... but what does one do with a pile of paper circles? 

hmmm... find a stick, glue, and some string and ta-da! A custom mobile!




of course... there are 2 problems.. 

1) I have a boy child, not a girl child.. so probably not going to match the decor in his room.
2) If i wanted to sell it on Etsy I'm not sure the stick from the backyard would do too well through customs!

Oh well, any takers for their little girl's room? Would love this to find a new home!

1 comment:

  1. That looks fantastic - you definatley have an eye for that sort of thing - the stick is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails