Friday, July 23, 2010

A new arrival

and no... I'm not pregnant.

but I am almost as excited to announce the new arrival of a Nikon D90 into our family! (apologies to those who don't really care for camera talk.. feel free to look away now)



ooooh look at it! All shiny and new... I haven't even taken off the protective film yet. (mainly because I haven't started using it yet.) My Father-in-Law has very VERY kindly and generously been lending us his D90 for the past oooh 12 months (!) and we thought it was time to get our own. Also.. Little Man MAY have broken his Poppy's lens, so Poppy gets the kit lens that our D90 came with and I'm getting 2 new ones. (yet to arrive, hence the protective film still sitting there, tempting me)

So look forward to improved pics on the blog - hoorah!

1 comment:

  1. um, hello incredibly talented woman.
    long time no see.
    your blog + photography + designing skills are amazing.
    love love love when you do over rooms (esp for small change -what a fabbo idea).
    miss you since i've been off facebook but glad i found your blog again.
    much love,
    lus x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails